Friday, December 24, 2010

Making sentences

1. In order to:
I must study hard in order to finish my degree as soon as possible.

2. Look into:
My father is looking into his writing novel now.

3. Focus on:
She always focuses on her work when she goes to the school.

4. As long as:
As long as the teacher stays in our Lab, we can not go out.

5. As well as:
I know her and I know her sister as well.
I know her as well as I know her sister.

6. As if (as though):
He ordered everybody around as if he is their boss.

7. Attribute ST to ST (SB):
He attribute his achivement to his wife's support.

8. Look after:
I am very busy now. I am looking after my sister's baby.

9. Look up (stop by):
I have already looked up a good thing (paper) for our research.
When I want to go to a movie, I will look you up.

10. Be composed of:
This book is composed of many different results.

No comments:

Post a Comment