Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A thank you letter

My dear friend,

First of all, I would like to say thank you very much for your help for my Taiwan trip last September. It is such an interesting journey.

In the beginning of the journey, I wondered how I should stay in Taiwan and also worried about the transportation and accommodation. Then, it was very lucky for me when I met you on the http://www.couchsurfing.org/. You have helped me with much important information. What’s more exciting, you did agree to join with me as my tour guide.

I think we had a wonderful time together. We have explored around Taiwan, and I have discovered many beautiful places (spots) in your country as well. You know, those experiences touched my heart.

Merry Christmas and best wishes to you and your family. Hope to meet you in my country, Vietnam, in the near future.

Your friend,

Hoang-Hiep Le

No comments:

Post a Comment