Thursday, June 23, 2011

A story

That was 9:00 PM in the countryside where I was born and grew up. I was coming back home after my English class. I was thinking about my Maths exercises. I hadn't finished yet. The weather was so cold and the wind made me afraid. I felt something was not right.
Suddenly, I looked up at the sky and I saw a strange object. It was a big bright disk.
After landing, two aliens got out of it. They looked very tall with metal clothes and two sticks on their heads. "They may be his antennae" I thought.
- Could you help me please! - They talked to me in perfect English.
- Oh, oh, yes, yes, may I help you? - I tried to stay calm and answer them.
- Could you explain to us this point in Vietnamese grammar? We are studying Vietnamese but it's so hard and we could not do anything.
And for a long time, I answered many many questions about Vietnamese, also Maths. I thought about three hours passed. I was really worried because my parents did not like me to come home late. But I could not stop because they asked many things.
Finally, they said "Thank you! You will receive a present, a special present. Please wait a moment!". Then they got back in the space ship and flew away. I stood still for a while and then I turned round. That time, I felt very happy and immediately I solved all my Maths exercises in my mind. I felt more intelligent myself and I could speak English very well. I saw my watch, it was just 9:00 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment