Friday, June 17, 2011

Which pet is the best for Zoe?

I think a dog is the best for Zoe because it is a cute animal and Zoe could play with him without being boried. When Zoe goes out for a picnic with her friends, her dog could go with. I think Zoe's dog could be beside her everywhere and all the time. Besides, a dog is a very intelligent pet. It could do many things to help his owner. To having a cuddly pet, Zoe should clean her dog everyday and she should look after it carefully too.

In my opinion, a dog is a good friend for Zoe. Perhap for a short time, her parents will like animal because of a cute image of her pet. Though, having a goldfish is also a good idea. But it cannot go anywhere with Zoe and she cannot reach it.

Finally, Zoe need a dog now. I have one, and I would like to present it to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment