Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Fast Way to a New Life

(Doctor Noe Itall)

Are you tired of your daily routine? Are you bored with your typical days? You can change your life. Here is the important first step.
Use your imagination! Imagine that you now have your prefect routine.
You wake up at the perfect time, and you eat the perfect breakfast. You put on the perfect clothes. Perhaps you have the perfect way. You have exactly the schedule that you like best. Imagine your perfect day in detail and write to me about this routine. Begin your letter like this: "Dear Dr. Itall: I now have the perfect routine for me. Every morning, I... "
When you finish your letter, send it to me. I will read it. Maybe I will print it here in my column, so keep reading "Psychology Corner."

No comments:

Post a Comment