Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Some Stories?

The Tank Was Empty
(By John Lapatsanis)

Six years ago I lived in Athens. Every fifteen days I went to my village with my friend who had a new Italian car. One Friday the engine didn't work. My friend got out of his car and looked it. He didn't see anything. For one hour he and I looked everywhere. We checked everything. Finally, after one hour, we looked in the gas tank. It didn't have any gasoline! My friend and I feel terrible because the day before he had filled the tank, and today it didn't have any gasoline. Anyway, together we put gasoline in the tank and went to my village. In the end, my friend was lucky because the thief took only the gasoline. My friend still has his car.



-------------
My Daughter
(By Gerardo Nunez)

I remember when my daughter was born. When I brought my wife to the hospital, I stayed there in the room with her. I put on doctor clothes and was able to see the birth on my daughter. She was beautiful. Then my wife and I were happy. Now my daughter goes to school in my country, and she practices gymnastics because she like it. Also, all the time she draws with colors. She studies English and Spainish in her school, but I hope maybe for a short time she can go to study English in the USA. When my wife was a child, she lived in USA for one year, and she spoke English very well. I hope that my daughter can study in the USA because she is very important to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment