Friday, May 7, 2010

No More Accidents

(By Ryota Imai)

A few years ago, I got hit three times on my bicycle in two months. The first accident was at night in June. I was going across an intersection. A car hit my bicycle side, but the car was going slowly. The car driver said "Are you okay?" I said, "I'm okay," but my right shin hurt. My bicycle was no problem. The second accident was at night in July. The car was a little fast, and I was thrown onto the hood of the car. The car driver said, "We are going to the hospital and the doctor can check you." My body was no problem, but my bicycle was broken. The third accident was in the morning when I was going to school. That day I was feeling a little uneasy, and my uneasiness came true. I was hit by the side of a car, but we were going very slowly. The car driver and I exchanged address. After that, I went to school. My mother said, "If you get in another accident, you can die." I hope I don't have any mor accidents.

No comments:

Post a Comment