Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Family and Friends


My Family

Sometimes I feel homesick for my family. There are five people in my family. They are my father, mother, two older brother and myself. My father is a government official. He tells funny jokes, cooks delicious meals for the family, and grows vegetables in his garden. His jokes and his cooking are two of my favorite things. My mother is a nurse. She is outgoing, hardworking, and still curious about learning new things in her profession. She has recently changed jobs, and her new hospital is a very difficult place to work. I will write about my brothers another time.
(100 words)
---------------------------------------------------------------

My Dog Shorty

At home in Mexico, I have a little dog. She is an important part of our family. We call her Shorty. She is a little fat, but her shape is very cute. All my friends know her name and play with her. My father sometimes gets angry with her because she eats plants in his garden.. His tomatoes and flowers are her favorite snacks. I would like to pet Shorty right now.

----------------------------------------------------------------

My Twin Brothers

Today I want to write about my two really wonderful older brothers. They are twins and were born on Christmas Eve. They are university students in Japan. One brother goes to a university in Osaka, and the other goes to a university in Kyoto. Therefore, they do not live at home with my family right now. They are majoring in geography. This year they will graduate from their universities and are thinking about graduate school. We usually keep in touch by email, but I sent them a beautiful postcard last week. I miss them very much and want to see them soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment