Thursday, April 29, 2010

Learning to Drive

When I was eighteen years old, I went fishing with my father, some friends, and their fathers. The fishing place was five hours south of my city near San Rafael. On the second day, I went to buy bread and vegetables with my friend. I was driving a Peugeot 505, which is a medium-sized car. I had beed driving only about one year. I was driving fast on a narrowd road between the lake and the mountain. On a curve, the car started to slide. It hit the mountain and turned over. Nothing happened to me and my friend, but the car was totally distroyed. I felt very bad. All the time, I thought about my parents, and I could not believe it. When my father and the others came and turned over the car, I told my father the truth. I was very nervous, but my father did not punish me. I do not know why, but he only said that I should think about what happened. Now I feel good, I will never forget this story and will never drive fast again.



No comments:

Post a Comment